Sunday, September 23, 2007

Singin' in the Rain

All I can say about yesterday is that I'm glad it's over. The Tigers played a decent game, but I don't think the commentators wanted LSU to win that game. Through the entire game these guys were saying, "Watch out for 'the ol' ball coach, because he'll get you somehow." That, of course, is not a direct quote, but you get the point. It sounded to me that these guys wanted South Carolina to pull this game out. The references to Spurrier's team still hanging around while they sneak up on teams and beating them, were really causing me to drink more crown than I had planned.

I think the very wet and soggy conditions hampered LSU a little bit. They did not pass as much as I would have thought they would. But that could have something to do with the receivers having the dropsies. Well, at least we have this play to cheer about:





Have more later!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Soggy field definitely attributed. Divots were flying everywhere, and the field looked like crap in the 4th. So did Flynn's ankle not being 100%. It didn't help that Flynn to Mitchell was Teh Worst Combo EVAR!!!!!!!!111! (and that includes McDonald's offering a Lego "build you're own nukular plant" with their Happy Meals). Luckily, Mitchell was able to haul down three passes in the Tulane game without avoiding them like the plague. Good Gawd...get that man some Lasik, รก la Dwayne Bowe.

Look forward to reading your Tulane recap, and your LSU/UF predictions.