Saturday, September 15, 2007

Apologies 4EverLSU

Man,

I have been trying to post comments on your ever since I found it. The only problem is that my computer at work has some very strange issues. I will link your site from my blog whenever I get on the computer at the house. I'll also post comments when I am at the house.

I did want to reference the 'death star' comment. I was wonderin', didn't the 'dark side' lose that little conflict in a galaxy far, far away?

For anyone that is interested his website is: http://www.cfbreport.com/blog/

That is the best that I can do right now.

I will be at the South Carolina game next Saturday. If anyone has some good tailgatin' goin on, I'd like to come and visit if it's alright.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well...they wouldn't have lost but for that pansy ass Skywalker kid. Chosen one, indeed. Plus, it's a really hip jingle:

We got death stars, we got death stars, we got death stars, we got death star...

Thanks for the kudos.