Thursday, September 21, 2006

My Rant

WTF

What an AMAZING country we live in. What other nation in the world would let an hostile foreign head of state into their country and absolutely trash the country's leader? Hell, I know this has nothing to do with LSU Football, but WTF?

To top it off, Chavez goes to a church in Harlem the next day and continues to rant and rave about the 'devil' to applause. Wait. . .Did I miss something? I can tell you one thing, I used to like Danny Glover, but I wish that bullet in Lethal Weapon #whatever, would have ended his spot in that particular franchise.

Memo to Chavez: Get back to your country and fix your own country and stop spewing your illogical and insane rhetoric here!

Now that's off my chest, Geaux Tigers. Have a great time at the Tulane game everybody, I'll be listening to the game on the radio, because I'll be at work making double-time listening to the game.

L8R,

Purple Tiger 006



No comments: