Monday, October 29, 2007

Pre-Road Trip Planning Stage

My wife and I are going to Tuscaloosa this weekend without tickets. We are not planning to try to acquire any, either. You see, both of her brothers, one who lives in Orlando and the other lives in Houston, will be there this weekend. It is a very rare occasion that there is an opportunity for these two and my wife to hang out together. So, we make the road trip. I am actually really looking forward to the trip and the game. I think it is going to be a blast to actually go into a bar in another team's hometown and OWN the place. I will tell you something, the Crown Royal: Special Reserve will be tapped early and often during Saturday.

If anyone reading this is going to Tuscaloosa, just shoot me an email. If we are in the area of where you are tailgating, I'd like to drop by and say hello.

I have to work Wednesday and Thursday, but we are leaving after I get home from work and do the "Triple-S" we will be hitting the road. I know that the trip is only about 5 1/2 hours, but the little lady and I hardly ever get any time alone. So we'll prolly get a room somewhere Thursday night and have some quality 'alone time' if you get my drift. Anyway, have a great weekend. Hopefully, I'll have some interesting and humorous anecdotes to relate when we return.

GEAUX TIGERS

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dude. Tuscaloosa? Man, you have my condolences...good luck. Bring us back a win, and Putinize those bastards that keep preaching about a Sabanation. That's a collective that needs to be brought down a peg. Geaux Tigers.

Anonymous said...

well despite the sentiments of 4everlsu, i came here to wish you a good trip to t-town. good fans will receive nothing but the utmost hospitality. i don't necessarily like my tide's chances, but who the hell knows this year.

Anonymous said...

It's going to be a wild one in T-Town. Just stay near someone in crimson and you won't have any problems like we had in Baton Rouge last year!

Seriously, have a good trip and we will see ya'll on Saturday.

ROLL TIDE!