Monday, August 21, 2006

Midnight Ramblings

My weekend at work is almost over. It is around 1230 A.M. and I am waiting for relief to get here. Well, my relief will not arrive until about 5 in the morning. I still have about 4 1/2 hours left.

I am anxiously awaiting L.S.U. football season to begin. Right now, the way my schedule looks, I might be able to make it to a few games. I have tickets to the Arizona and Fresno State games. I am hoping to get tickets to the Alabama game. Yeah, I know. . . tickets to that one are extremely scarce. It won't keep me from trying to score some tickets. I went to Tuscaloosa last year and had a blast! My wife, brother-in-law, my wife's friend and myself went to Alabama to see L.S.U. defeat the Crimson Tide in their own house. By the way, the Alabama fans were great. This enabled us to have an enjoyable experience. I would like to make that trip again someday.

We are trying to get some tickets to the Florida/L.S.U. game in Gainesville this year. Right now, we are not having any luck. My wife's brother lives in Orlando and we will probably go to Gainesville, even if we do not have tickets. The bars and restaurants across from 'The Swamp' are a great place to see the game if you don't have tickets. We've been there before and had a pleasant trip. Hope to have another one this year.

I know I'm rambling, but what do you expect from someone updating their blog at almost 1 in the morning. I'll be back when I have something to say.

Geaux Tigers!

No comments: