Sunday, August 06, 2006

Initial Entry

"You better write these stories down, these guys are going to retire in a few years."

This quote from one of my co-workers is the reason that I decided to begin this blog. There are many stories told in a chemical plant during the workday. I am going to share some with y'all. My feeling is that we all have stories to tell. Some of them, though, are more interesting than others. My goal is to share some of these stories with you. Granted, what I find interesting might not be what you enjoy. That's O.K. I just feel the need to relate anything that I hear or see at work so that anyone bored enough might be entertained for a few minutes.

I work 12 hour rotating shifts in a chemical facility in Louisiana.

I am an outside operator, which means most of my time is spent outside working on equipment, making rounds, assisting maintenance workers, and keeping management happy. Because we all know that when management is not happy, no one is happy.

Anyway, I'll be back to post as I can. I have to actuall go back to work now.

L8R,
Purple Tiger 006

No comments: