Tuesday, February 10, 2009

I am around

For all. . .well for the one person who continues to visit and see if I get off of my lazy ass to write, thank you very much. In the time that has passed a lot has happened on the home front. No, I didn't win the lottery. BTW, I still think it is rigged against me. One would believe that as much as I have played I would have won at least a couple of dollars, huh? I just can't get past the 'You can't win if you don't play' argument. I can dream though. If I did win the lottery, I'd track down the one reader to this blog and probably give them some money for sticking with this nonsense.

Anyway, I have a new celebrity crush. My wife and I have been religiously watching Top Chef on Bravo for the last few years. Man, is that Padma Lakshmi hot or what? Yes, my wife knows about how I think Padma is hot. She also knows that I am completely and utterly devoted to her. She has her Wolverine, and I switch mine. This month it's Padma.






1 comment:

Joshua said...

Just bookmarking so you know who to send the lottery money to.