Thursday, September 18, 2008

Denied

I've written about my search to get out of shift work before. Well, I've received the my company's reply to my application:

Thank you for your interest and time in seeking employment with Purple Tiger Chemical Corporation. We have carefully reviewed your qualifications. While your credentials are impressive, we have made an offer to an individual whose past experience more closely meets our needs at this time.

Again, thank you for your interest in employment with Purple Tiger Chemical Corporation and wish you success in your employment search.

Well, that was nice of them to reply wasn't it? Just don't bullshit me. If this candidate has no previous plant experience, I'm going to be pissed!

1 comment:

Joshua said...

Sorry to hear about that. Breaking into the health&safety/env eng side of things is tough. But once you're in, you're golden.

Glad to hear you and yours made it through the Gustav alright.

Hope to keep seeing you around Tigerbait, but keep up the good work here, I've always enjoying this place.