Sunday, April 13, 2008

Back from the Conference. . .

And still married! How 'bout that. Let me tell you though, I was bored stiff in the evenings. The guy that I went with was 4 for 4 on nightly companionship while we were attending. There was a respiratory therapist FOCUS convention going on while we were there. He met some young ladies from there and hooked-up.

Let me ask you a question. Is it just me. . . or is it particularly disturbing to see a respiratory therapist in the smoke bin outside the convention hall puffing away? I am the last one to judge a person on his/her habits, but that just seemed to me to be, just, wrong.

P. S. I really was a good boy while in Nashville! I learned a lot, as well.

Guess what? I have some more youtubage coming:



How cool is that video?

No comments: