Thursday, November 29, 2007

Some YouTubage For Your Enjoyment

I think I am going to start a new series on the blog. This past weekend while at work one of my co-workers and I were throwing out some of the groups from the '80s we used to listen to. While looking up bands or groups that I had forgotten about, I thought, 'Why not share with the one or two people who actually read the thing some music."

Be warned. Not all of the music I'll share with you will be good. It's just some music which brings back memories from high school and other things. I hope you come back often to listen to my music from the past. It is rather ecclectic (sp.?).

Anyhoo, here we go:




There was a teen club in Baton Rouge called 2010 while I was in high school. This was a staple song every weekend at the club. If you have any memories of those type of places please comment.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

very nice. i'm old enough to be very familiar with the song, but too young to have been hearing it in clubs. that's a pretty smoking hot 80s girl though.