Saturday, May 12, 2007

WTF!!!!


Man,


I had an awsome post that I was working on this morning. I got an alarm outside and went out to take care of it. I came back inside and. . . DAMMIT, the computer logged off before I could have it saved. Oh well, I guess sometime today, while dreading the upcoming dance recital tonight, I'll post something.



BTW. . . I am back from the dead! I'm going to try to post more consistantly. If you're reading this, check out www.edsbs.com for the Friday Cheesecake. It is well worth the time. Also, check out www.loserwithsocks.wordpress.com for some additional good stuff. These two blogs are updated daily and are sure to make you chuckle. By the way, I want one of those EDSBS shirts. I might just have to purchase one.

2 comments:

Kate said...

Thanks for visiting my blog a few days ago. I thought I would return the favor. I'm a sports idiot, though, so....whose dance recital did you go to?

PurpleTiger006 said...

No problem, Kate. I appreciate you coming over. It's not always about sports, but when football season gets here I write about it a lot. It was my step-daughter's dance recital. It wasn't too bad but I was exhausted from the week leading up to it. She did a fantastic job, her mom and I were very proud of her. Good job, C.