Friday, July 23, 2010

Oddly...

This new Zack Snyder project called, Sucker Punch looks somewhat intriguing.  Take one guess as to why I might find this film interesting.
                                                           The Phenomenal Carla Gugino
     Needs no explanation (just see Sin City)

Vanessa Hudgens
High School Musical my ass!

Emily Browning
                                                          WTF?!!?  Lemony Snicket's ???
Jamie Chung
Huge step up from Princess Protection Program IMO
Abbie Cornish
Definate improvement from Stop-Loss.


The costume designer for this film definately needs a raise.  I don't know if I'll be able to get my wife to go and see this one.  I'll definately try, though.

If Josh doesn't come back to visit and comment on my pics, I might just have to stop all of this nonsense.  Let me know what you think!

No comments: