Friday, July 18, 2008

TDK

I went to see the new Batman flick today with my wife and let me say without any hyperbole, "This is probably the best movie I've ever seen!"

I know you are saying, "C'mon Purple, isn't that a little extreme?"

In a word. . . NO!

Heath Ledger's performance is one that I'll remember for a long time. That character was one of the most twisted individuals that I have ever seen on screen. Before you go see this movie, know one thing. This movie is NOT for kids. This film has a message and sub-text oozes from the screen. If you liked Batman Begins, please do yourself a favor and pay the money to see this on the big screen.

I think I am going to see it again with my wife and stepdaughter, who is 15 next week. I'll let you know if I feel the same way after seeing it the second time.

No comments: