Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Freakin' Accounting Department

My employer offers a tuition reimbursement program for employees who wish to continue their education. I decided to go back to school to get a Masters of Science in Occupational Safety and Health. In other words, I want to become a 'safety man.'

Well, what is supposed to transpire, is that I submit my grades and an invoice for the payment for the class. When I attended Southeastern Louisiana University, I would send in the invoice printed off of the student access site. I always was paid within a week. Evidently, there is some chick in Dallas who seems to have a bug up her ass. I sent a pdf copy of my invoice, which I received fro CSU, to the Accounting Department in Dallas. I get an email from her stating that she needs an original receipt or invoice. WTF? I sent the lady what CSU sent me. That wasn't good enough. Anyway, I called CSU for an original invoice and the nice lady said she had it on the way to my house. A couple of days later, I get an envelope in the mail from CSU. It is the wrong invoice! Now, I have to call them again and get them to send me another invoice, so some Trick in Dallas can get an original. This process has gone on for over two weeks. All the while, I can't register for another class until I get reimbursed. Freakin' Skank.

By the way, there is a great blog out there that I began reading a few months ago and it is great. It is called 'Cajun Boy in the City.' The url is: www.cajunboyinthecity.blogspot.com


BTW, Cajun Boy every time I read one of your posts on guidos I think about that youtube video called 'My New Haircut.' If you haven't seen it, please check it out.

No comments: