Monday, December 10, 2007

Work Weekend From Hell

Man, this weekend was one of the worst non-turnaround weekends in a long time. It began Thursday night and it is still going on. That is the reason for the lack of posts this week. Anyway, I have debated on which music video I wanted to post. I had two videos that I was going back and forth on. Well, I said, "Self. . . WTF? Why not post both of them?" So here ya go. . .

The first one is another song that has been around for awhile. I don't really know how many remixes have been put out to this one. It definately was a weekend favorite.





How 'bout that kooky hat. I tell you, we definately had some strange taste in fasion back then.

Here's a change of pace. . .



Ohh the video chick!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

it didn't get much hotter than tawney kitaen before she lost her marbles.