Saturday, December 23, 2006

Merry Freakin' Christmas


Damn, the Celtics have the best looking dancers in the NBA! I'm not a basketball fan, but I had to post this picture of their dance team.
It's been a long time since my last post and I'm sorry. Not that anyone reads this blog, but I'm sorry all the same.
There are less than two weeks 'til the Tigers lay a good ol' ass whippin on the Fighting Irish of Notre Dammit. I'll be in the Big Easy watching the Sugar Bowl play out on the 3rd. I hope to see all of the Tiger Faithful there in full force.
I am quite unsettled on Alabama's search for a head coach. What's the problem with them. You would think they had an idea of who would possibly accept the job before they fired their coach. Evidently not. Good luck on keeping any great recruits with that 'Charlie Foxtrot' in Tuscaloosa. I was looking forward to the road trip over there next year. If their AD doesn't get his shit together and hire a coach, they are going to lose out on prime recruiting. Auburn is eating this whole scenario up. They thought their coaching issues were serious several years ago but this circus is making them feel tons better for Tuberville.
Hey T'smack, what the hell happened to the website? I'm missing out on all of your wisdom of the Coaching Circus in Alabama. I've had to revert to EDSBS and Loser With Socks sites to get a chuckle. By the way, thanks for linking their sites, those guys are great. I hope your road trip turned out OK. Looking forward to reading more from you in the future weeks.
Merry Christmas Everybody and Have a Happy and Safe New Year!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sweet. I found another LSU sports blog. We need more! And oh, did I read your bio right? An operator who doesn't listen to country? (I've worked a few stints at chemical plants).

PurpleTiger006 said...

Man,

Thanks for being the only person this week to read the blog. I am a HUGE LSU fan. I am not as witty or clever as those other guys e.g.:Tigersmack, EDBS, Loser with Socks. I am just a normal, boring guy with a blog. Please, please, please, come back and visit.

Anonymous said...

I think this game's gonna' be a lot closer than people think. Miles has problems getting the guys ready for the big game, unless they're already self-motivated. I'm only seeing LSU by 7-10 at the most. I hope it doesn't come down to a field goal to win the game.