Monday, November 06, 2006

Happy to be Wrong

Boy, am I happy that my gut feeling was wrong about Saturday! But the 2nd half was like a roller coaster ride. The ending was a happy one though. After about 5 beers in the 2nd half alone, I was feeling a rather nice buzz. It just got better when the Tigers scored with 9 seconds left in the game.

I was kind of bummed that 'Bama lost to State. I was hoping they would win convincingly, so that the game Saturday would be more significant. I do have tickets and will probably be the only fan in a yellow shirt in the middle of all those 'Bama faithful. Thanks Jeff for the tickets, by the way.

By gametime, my Crown Royal Special Reserve bottle will be very empty and I will be feeling little or no pain. I can't act up too much because my better half will be attending the game with me. I hope to see all of y'all on campus Saturday. If anyone has any interesting tailgating options on Saturday, please let me know. I would really like to meet anyone who follows the Tigers and raise a toast to fellow Tiger Fans!

See everyone on Saturday!

1 comment:

S said...

gotta rep teh special reserve!!